Norse Double Edged Safety Razor
An aesthetically beautiful razor that not only adds a degree of elegance to your morning routine but is also more economical than modern cartridge razors in the long run.
- A hand made double edged safety razor,
- 5 x Feather razor blades.
How to use a double edged safety razor
- Unscrew the head of the razor and insert a blade,
- Warm the blade by rinsing it under hot water,
- Hold the razor to your face at an angle of between 30 to 45 degrees,
- Allow the weight of the razor to ‘power’ the shaving, using short strokes in the direction of hair growth (do not try to pull the razor),
- When the razor blade becomes blunt it will ‘hang’ on the stubble, rotate the razor or change the blade.
Comes in one size.
Only 2 left in stock